Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Banned!

This is rich..It really is. And I've got to record this. Today is July 18, 2006, and for the last 11:42:32 hours (not really but being absurdly specific seems to add a certain sense of drama), this blog stands banned in India! (Actually, I think blogspot has been banned but it doesn't hurt to do a lil credit hoggin', does it?).

I always knew my inane chatter about holey pockets and white-trousered women were mildly offensive, but to have it banned by the powers-that-be adds a dash of credibility like a shot of vodka to a cocktail. All ye mere mortals, do not lose hope..i stand unshakeable for the towering values of mundane chatter about irrelevant areas that touch our lives in hugely uncertain ways.

PS: I am so struck by the drama of it all - this post has a certain war-like air of strife-stricken scratchy voices sending messages out to the world listening with bated breath.

Over and out, so to speak,

No comments: