Monday, October 08, 2007

B.A.D.

Oh hell..this isn't as spicy as, it suggests. In fact, quite the opposite.

I am going to be boring for a change, and "try to make a difference" by posting about the environment, and adding my readership of 2 (yep...has me in there) to this idea of all the bloggers in the world writing about one idea, in this this case -the environment. (http://blogactionday.org/). In case you hadn't figured out, that's what the post title stands for...!)

And this sets me off on a bit of a tangent- what can I actually do for the environment? And after careful thought and deep consideration, I have the answer for the world - Oral Sex without Foreplay.

Oh..I am sure the reasons are blindingly obvious -but I really must elaborate, for the less bright sections of my readership (And I have a vague feeling this includes me).

Why Sex- Well, its non-carcinogenic for one, and going by recent scientific studies, apart from scratching your armpits, (Equally engaging, but one tends to run out of armpits beyond a point) it is one activity that is engaging yet completely non-carcinogenic. It may be harmful in a lot of other ways, but it is definitely non-carcinogenic. It also has the delightful bonus of engaging two (or more if you are Swedish or Haryanvi) in one activity, hence keeping global energy wilfully occupied in lesser space.

Oral - Ah! you had me here. I was going to go for the real deal, but then realized this involved a lot of rubber production and subsequent energy consumption if one was to prevent the said environmentalists engaged in aforementioned activity from encountering various ailments or taxing the global maternity ward capacity.

Non-foreplay: This one's the key here. See-if the foreplay umbrella encompasses all activities from the whole candlelight dinner on the beach deal, moving on to chocolate ice cream for dessert(men of the world, have you been missing this one?), and then again onto various creams and oils, and you know how much global warming manufacturing three million KL of aromatic oils and fragrances involves, we have a no-brainer here.

So here we are then - this is what I believe the world can benefit from. If all goes well, 4.7 billion people around the world are going to turn up at work with aching jaws and funny breath but definitely to a perceptibly cleaner environment.

Green Peace!

No comments: