Sunday, July 30, 2006

STBOTB

Between you and me and our loyal viewership of about three people, I have to admit I love the stuff i write. I know I know....it just isn't fashionable to do that these days. But I spend hours going over my stuff, and to my incisively unbiased eye, some of my writes are truly magnificent.

In fact so good that....well... read on..

" For hundreds of weeks, spewnotes has been spewing away touching issues that affect us deeply..from broken hearts to torn pockets, nose hairclipper maintenance to moody eggs.... and now..spewnotes returns to you in a unique special edition called "Scraping the Bottom Of the Barrel in Spewnotes (STBOTB)" which will carry those spews that have received the strongest reactions, in no way discriminating between positive (of which, remarkably enough, there were few), and negative (where we've had a problem of plenty) reaction-inducing posts.

We, however will try to factor in the social upliftment angle to spewnotes, and apart from unintentional entertainment, we choose spews that carry serious views that may a remote chance of redeeming humanity at some later date. Launching the STBOTB.."

No comments: